Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Second Arrest Made in Student's Killing
Posted by:Sally--Thursday, May 19, 2011


One of the mom's who attends PSST found this article in the May 11th Post Gazette. When ones child is using drugs this story hits home.

This is the story I mentioned at the meeting. It was so scary to me as my son was involved in a sketchy incident with his ipod and Xbox. He was threatened that if he told anybody they would come and shoot him and shoot up our house. We filed a police report mainly because of the threats. The police felt that it would be highly unlikely but when it comes to drugs and teens on drugs anything can happen. ~ Wilma ~ Click here for link to the Post Gazette article.
here

No comments:

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.