Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



NO, BUT IF YOU NEED TO, ASK ME AGAIN
Posted by:Rocco--Thursday, January 13, 2011

No, but if you have to, ask me again...

PSST Mom Jessica took the PSST "No, but ask me a again" Technique one step further by holding up a "NO" sign to her son's continuous questioning and badgering.

This inspired us to create the following for use by all parents.


Feel free to click on this, print it and cut it out. Better yet come to our next meeting and get a couple already printed.

Thanks Jessica!


For more information on the PSST "No, but ask me a again" Technique click on the following:

Ask me again. Ask me again! (who is the big dog?)

Won't you give me three steps, gimme three steps mister...

AVOID THE ENDLESS ARGUMENT

No comments:

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.