Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE
Posted by:Rocco--Thursday, December 30, 2010

Important Public Service Announcement

Have a Very Happy New Years Celebration

PLEASE DON'T DRINK & DRIVE


A friend passed me this link to YouTube to share.

This link needs to be passed onto everyone who has the keys to a vehicle.

This is one of the most intense Public Service Announcements ever made.

It was made by the "Transportation Accident Commission" of Australia.

Australia should be complemented on having the courage to "Show it like it is" to all drivers and to air it on TV...it is very moving and very life like...it has a very strong impact.

CAUTION: THIS AD CONTAINS VERY STRONG CONTENT - IT SHOWS THE RESULTS OF DRINKING AND DRIVING GRAPHICALLY!



Please click on the full-screen view at the bottom right corner.


http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://nevertheless-psst.blogspot.com/&t=Parent%20Survival%20Skills%20Training%20(PSST)&src=sp

3 comments:

Lloyd Woodward said...

I've never seen anything like this. The link Rocco used puts this in full screen view, which adds to the effect. Even sober driving is so scary. I need to put my phone in the glove compartment.

Sally said...

Whoa. Heavy sigh. That was hard to watch but I am glad I did. Car accidents are a possibility that we need to look at every so often to keep us sober.

Misty : said...

I think my New Years Resolution will be to keep my phone in my purse, keep my eyes on the road and ALWAY'S pull the car over when my kids are fighting over a snickers bar!
Happy New Year PSST! I am hoping for alot of "Miracles" in 2011!

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.