Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Big Interest in Technology post by Ralph Kramden and K2 post by Rocco still all time tops
Posted by:Lloyd Woodward--Sunday, May 29, 2011

I am rewriting this post after somehow by adding another graphic I ruined it. So, if it looks a bit different there you have it. I cut out the middle graphic because it gets too complicated for me to keep it straight.

The first graphic shows How the Technology post by Ralph Kramden soared to the top of the hits list this week with readers. First, it is well written and anyone can understand it because it is not written "technical" even though it is about technology.

Second, people want to know this stuff. I know I had no idea how cheap this tracking technology has become. In face, I had opportunity to be at Ralph's house and he showed me how cool it is that he can see exactly where his son's vehicle is parked in a large parking lot and he can view logs of his son's destinations and stats about his speed. Click on the graphic to enlarge.

Find original post here: Technology and Your Teen by Ralph Kramden



The Second graphic shows our all time posting list. The K2 post by Rocco is still king of posting reflecting also on the interest of our readers and how well organized this clearing-house of information post was put together. It is so easy from that post to jump to the sources.

Find original post here: K-2, Spice, Yucatan Fire, Sence, Chill X, Genie - What is it?




No comments:

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.