Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Internet Acronyms for Parents
Posted by:Jenn--Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lloyd passed along the following document of Internet Acronyms that parents should know. These are not the usual LOL or BRB acronyms that most of us are familiar with - personally, I've never heard of most of them before.  My personal favorite is KPC - Keeping Parents Clueless. See how many of them YOU know!

Click here for the Top 50 Acronyms document.

2 comments:

Lloyd Woodward said...

I just realized what a terrific graphic you put with this Jenn! I saw it before but I didn't look at the keys. How did you ever find that one- it's so perfect for the post.

Jenn said...

Aren't we the internet nerds - we just love this stuff??!!

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.