Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



It's Peaceful in Bedrock Today – by Wilma
Posted by:Jenn--Thursday, May 31, 2012


A quick update for those who have been following Wilma's stories about life in Bedrock . . .

Bam ended up in Shuman, then his new placement which I will call ABC123. Bam didn't go to the prom even though he had his ticket, and he won't be graduating yet. And I am ok with it. Prior to placement we had been arguing over the prom and his wanting kids at our house afterwards, to which Fred and I both said NO WAY. AND we were NOT planning a graduation party as we could NOT have his friends at our house. Bam had sent invites on Facebook for his own party at our house – how bold – but I canceled them.

Now Bam will celebrate his 18th birthday and most likely graduate in ABC123.

Wilma

No comments:

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.