Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Join Us on our Yahoo Groups!!
Posted by:Jenn--Monday, May 14, 2012

PSST now has an additional tool for parents to communicate. In addition to the blog, we have set up a group on Yahoo. Here is a quick overview of the group:

Posting
Any member of the group can send posts and contact members. The posts are sent out by e-mail to all members. To comment on the post, you simply reply from your e-mail. You don't need to log in or go to the site.

Calendar
Any member can add events to the calendar (upcoming meetings, special events, dinner at Tibby's, whatever). A reminder is sent out to group members the day or week before (you specify).

Database
All members and their contact info are listed in the database. This info is only accessible to members of the group, no outsiders.

If you haven't already joined, it's easy to do. Just follow this link and click "request to join". We'd like to get as many PSST parents as possible to join to make it worthwhile. Probation and Wesley Spectrum are also invited.

Brigitte

2 comments:

Lloyd Woodward said...

I'm a little confused. I thought I had already signed up but now what? How do I access the postings and calendar? I log into my yahoo OK but I don't see anything new there. Maybe I only thought I signed up. Maybe my membership is still pending.

Is anyone else having these issues or am I the only one?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lloyd,
You are right, you were "pending". I added you today. I sent out a test to everyone to see if it is working the way it should be.
Brigitte

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.