Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Adding to your Toolbox
Posted by:Jenn--Sunday, April 27, 2014

One of our PSST dads shared the following at a recent PSST meeting:

Over the years, most men accumulate a lot of tools in their toolboxes.  It seems like you can never have too many tools for doing work around the house.  Before PSST, I had only one tool in my toolbox for dealing with my child’s addiction.  It was a hammer.  I used that hammer for everything.  With PSST, I now have many tools in my toolbox, and I am better-prepared to deal with the challenges that life sends my way.

Add to your toolbox – come to a PSST meeting to share and learn, or read some of the role-plays or articles on this blog.  Help to save your child’s life, and perhaps save your own life in the process!

No comments:

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.