Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



USE YOUR INSTINCTS NOW by Wilma
Posted by:Sally--Thursday, January 26, 2012

I got this in a fortune cookie yesterday and I think its for all of us PSST parents and anybody else going through what we are going through: "Use your instincts now."

Wow, when I opened that I knew it was the perfect fortune. With everything that has been happening with Bam Bam it is right on the money. My instincts told me there would be trouble this past weekend and I was trying to ignore them, have Fred be responsible for Bam's visitors but trouble there was. So for all you out there listen to your gut, intuition, whatever you call it because it will be right. - Wilma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wilma.... I will just add my mantra, ...and you have heard me say this many times,..."You know what you know".

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.