Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Online resource, Empowering Parents- Bridgette
Posted by:Lloyd Woodward--Thursday, January 12, 2012



Click this caption to go to online newsletter
Hi all,

I don't know if any of you are familiar with the late James Lehman, but his practice sends out a free newsletter for parents, mostly dealing with oppositional behavior. They advertise a program that they sell, but there is no obligation to buy anything. I've found some of the articles in the newsletter to be helpful, lots of PSST stuff in it.

Bridgette


2 comments:

Wilma said...

Bridgitte,

Thanks for this great resource. I just looked it up and the first article I see is:

"Does Your Child Act Out to Manipulate You? How to Stop Falling for It"

My son is a master at manipulation as probably most of ours are. It was good to read that it is not too late-that is something I worry about almost everyday.

Wilma

Cheryl, Jim, Andy + 3 Stooges said...

Jim & I are in the difficult stages of learning to be 'consultants NOT managers' in Andy's life. An uphill climb all the way. The emotional blackmailing is OVER.

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.