Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



A New Year's Promise - submitted by Daisy
Posted by:Jenn--Sunday, December 30, 2012


Thanks, Daisy, for sharing this!

MY PROMISE TO MY CHILDREN:

As long as I live, I will always be your parent first and your friend second.  I will stalk you, I will flip out on you, I will lecture you, drive you insane and be your worst nightmare, and I will hunt you down like a bloodhound when I have to, because I love you.  When you understand that, I will know you have become a responsible adult.  You will never find anyone in your life that loves, cares, prays or worries about you more than I do.  If you don't mutter under your breath "I hate you" at least once in your life, then I'm not doing my job properly.

2 comments:

Lloyd Woodward said...

Happy New Year Daisy thanks for this inspirational post.

Anonymous said...

This post inspired me. Thank you Daisy

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.