Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Sad News
Posted by:Jenn--Thursday, April 26, 2012


It saddens me to tell you that Kathie T just lost her mother today. Our deepest sympathies and heartfelt prayers go out to Kathie & her family. Kathie has been there for so many of us – through some of the most difficult times in our lives – so it’s not surprising that she holds such a special place in our hearts.  For anyone who wishes to join the PSST family in expressing our condolences, please click here to send an email with your interest and/or your suggestions. Click on "Read More" for funeral home information.

Marion Weber arrangements:
Rusiewicz Funeral Home
1400 Fifth Avenue
Arnold, PA 15068

1 comment:

Kathiet3 said...

PSST Family,
Thank you! From the bottom of my heart I want to thank everyone that came to pay respects to my Mother & those that sent condolences!
This was a very difficult time for us. Everyones kindness & generosity was very much appreciated.

Kathie T

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.