Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Volunteers wanted to sit at booth on 19th and 20th
Posted by:Lloyd Woodward--Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Alliance Against Drugs is having a two day training entitled "Drug Impairment Training for Education Professionals." I'm not sure as of this writing where the two day conference is being held, but I will update this post with that information as soon as I receive it. Debbie Kehoe, Executive Director has indicated that she will have booths outside the training for the two day period. There is no cost for the booth.

If anyone is interested please send me email at lloyd.woodward@alleghenycourts.us






Type rest of the post here



No comments:

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.