Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



There is always Hope . . .
Posted by:Jenn--Tuesday, November 06, 2012


As we are all worrying and praying for Dylan's safety and Jen & Brad's peace and comfort during these very, very difficult days I thought I would share a bright light and hope for the day.

FaceBook post by Andy last evening:
"Eating Chinese with my probation officer.  Life is Good!"


Never, ever, ever thought we would witness this   :^)

This is the fruits of PSST and an excellent Juvenile Probation Officer.

Come to our next PSST meeting in Wexford on Saturday 11/10/2012.
Trinity Lutheran Church 9 AM - 11:30 AM

Cheryl, Jim and Andy on the blog

No comments:

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.