Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



September 15th is Rally for Recovery Walk/Run
Posted by:Lloyd Woodward--Sunday, September 02, 2007

It was suggested that we cancel our September 15th meeting and attend the Message Carriers Rally For Recovery Walk/ Run from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM at North Park. If you think this is a good idea please post here. Unless we receive support for this idea, we will go ahead and meet on the 15th. Click here to be taken to the official Walk/run registration form.

Message Carriers 2nd annual Rally for Recovrey Walk/Run begins at 10:00 Am at the Boat House. Register ahead of time and indicate what size T-shirt you need. The donation is $10.00.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work on the 15th & unfortunately can not attend either.

Anonymous said...

I have been court ordered to driving school that morning and the next Saturday morning, and can not attend either. My driving is not quite that bad, but I did get a speeding ticket in Bethel and they gave me the option to attend this new driving class and they will then disregard the ticket, since I am so old :)..this is an AARP thing. The good thing is, that I am now talking to our magistrate about this blog and getting support for his parents in Bethel. So sometimes things work in strange ways.

Anonymous said...

Message Carriers is an advocacy group, they are out there advocating for OUR kids. They deserve our support and I will be there. They do what most of us are unwilling or unable to do publicly.

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.