Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Stay Close: a mother's story of her son's addiction - Book Signing
Posted by:Ken Sutton--Sunday, May 24, 2009


Dear friends,

As you know our book on was released on May 1, and my sons and I have done quite a bit of publicity during these two weeks. Our article in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette


has led to a book signing at the Robinson Township Barnes and Noble (Plaza at the Point, 100 Quinn Drive, Pittsburgh, Pa 15275, 412.494.4995) on May 28. I'll speak about the book at 7:00 and then sign books.

Please check our website: libbycataldi.com for a 2 1/2 minute video about the book and other information.

I am an alum of Bishop Canevin high school and the students are having a big event that night, so the store coordinated a joint effort. I'd love to for you to come. It would be nice to have the support of family and friends with me.

Please pass this information to others you know, especially those who might be suffering with the trauma of addiction. Addiction is a family illness and most of us suffer in silence. My sons and I are trying to bring addiction out of the shadows and into the light, where it can heal.

Love you.

Libby



No comments:

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.