Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Welcome to the experiment
Posted by:Ken Sutton--Sunday, December 03, 2006

The PSST met yesterday and decided to give this blog a try on a voluntary basis. A few guidelines to remember:

1. You should manage your own profile to disclose as much or little about yourself as you are comfortable with.
2. Do not use real names in your comments

OK, kick the tires, give it a try. You can leave comments after any post. Try leaving some here to test if you like.

If you would like to be on the blog editing team just drop me an email.

2 comments:

Lloyd Woodward said...

We need to learn how to manage the link part of this thing. Look how long the map link is! I'm sure there is a better way! Hope to see some comments on this page!

S. said...

I finally got on--thanks for the clarifying email. I've never done a blog before...this is informative.

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.