Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



If you Want to Send a Note . . .
Posted by:Jenn--Wednesday, October 14, 2015

We’ve been hearing from a number of people who cannot make it to Lloyd’s retirement celebration this coming Saturday, but would like a way to send their personal well-wishes to Lloyd.  If anyone wants to write a note for me to print out & include with a group card for Lloyd, please email to Jenn at psst.jenn.brad@gmail.com by noon on Friday, Oct 16th.

2 comments:

Lloyd Woodward said...

Thank you to all the parents who left comments and showed incredible support to me during my last PSST meeting and retirement. I am forever grateful for your kindness. I wish PSST well and my hope is that with all the strong wonderful people involved that it will continue to grow and prosper.

Lloyd Woodward

Anonymous said...

Hi Lloyd
So sorry we were unable to attend your final PSST meeting. Your career speaks for itself - thanks so much for all your hard work, dedication and perseverance with our family. We wish you well in your relaxing retirement days ahead. Keep in touch!
Sheryl & Jim & Andy :^)

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.