Quote of the Week


"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



Just for fun...
Posted by:Lloyd Woodward--Thursday, August 29, 2013

I got a good laugh out of this article. I hope you enjoy it. This is not one of those "If the shoe fits, wear it" articles. I would never suggest that our teenagers have learned all their problem behaviors from us; however, it is also true that our children imitate us and learn from what we do. We just can't really control what exactly they learn from us. This article has a lot of fun with that idea.

Here's the link. Oh and be warned there is some colorful language used in this article that some might find offensive.

Type rest of the post here

No comments:

Credits

This layout (edited by Ken) made by and copyright cmbs.